Who we are
What we do
- Plant, prune and care for Creemore’s trees on public land
- Raise funds to support our projects
- Give advice on the health of our green canopy with input from certified and experienced arborists
- Educate the public about the environmental and social benefits of a robust green canopy
- Promote youth involvement
What we’ve accomplished
- raised over $150,000
- planted over 400 trees and 100 lilac shrubs and sold over 5000 seedlings and saplings
- curated and maintained a donor recognition plaque at the Station on the Green
- supplied enclosures for newly planted trees on Mill Street.
Who can join
Membership is open to everyone interested in supporting the Tree Society’s objectives. To join please click here. Donations are welcome.